Concerto forTuba and Orchestra Concerto forTuba and Orchestra

Pretty good

I like how you used the brass driven theme from the Gears of War ost and morphed into something of your own. I'm sure you know which musical phrase I am referring to.

Heavy Piano Shit Heavy Piano Shit

Breaks my heart...

To see a performance like this rated below 4. It realy just goes to show you what kind of people hang around this site when a performance like this has a "low" score like that. But hey, at least its over 4 now that I gave it a 5. I can only give you a 9/10 though, since my head didnt totally implode with musical goodness. Just almost ;)

A song, with no title A song, with no title

Nice!

Good to see that you're becoming better. Add vocals and its a 10 for sure! btw what are you using for the drums? They sound a lot better now;)

TheRealSam responds:

Hi man! Thanks a lot for your review!
Well the vocals may come one day, cuz as I said this song was made for my band and so it is the singer's job to do the vocals :p
And I use Ezdrummer for the drums! :)

Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007 Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007

Nice

But each time I hear the slayer guitar synth, if thats the one you are using, I feel like puking all over my keyboard. Apart from that, great tune

NemesisTheory responds:

Nope, it's not slayer. Slayer feels a lot grittier. xD

Through Space And Time Through Space And Time

Not too shabby

although your guitarsound is not to my tastes. Sounds like your strings are kinda sloppy too. Not too bad apart from that. But for the love of god, please liven up those drums a bit please? The drums are incredibly boring. Let the bass drum rest now and then;P I givez you a 4.

TheRealSam responds:

You see, I'm not a drummer, so when I compose a song, well, drums don't sound very great.
Also, the drumkit I used in this song wasn't a very good one...
But thanks a lot for your advices and review, I'll surely make better next time! ;)